We live in a day and age when the family is being marginalized – redefined, misunderstood, considered unnecessary and even unimportant. Where is a husband, a wife, children, a family to look to find clarity and answers on how to be a family? Is there any hope to be an effective parent or husband or wife in the midst of this marginalization of the family unit? The answer is yes and it is the gospel. Keeping the gospel at the front and center of a family will transform a family.
For the month of June we will be in the writings of Paul to the Ephesians looking at “the gospel-centered family” and by God’s grace receive direction from God on how a home can not only survive and thrive, but impact the world around it for His glory.
I look forward to this time.
DATE | SERMON
- June 2 | Launching Arrows: The Biblical Purpose of Family *
- June 9 | A Gospel-Centered Marriage: Wives
- June 16 | A Gospel-Centered Marriage: Husbands
- June 23 | The Gospel-Centered Child
- June 30 | The Gospel-Centered Father
* Worship for this service will be lead by special guest Cody Christopher Niles.