All men are invited to join us as we begin our journey of Equipping men in the fight to embrace the good news of Jesus in all of life. We will study the life of David. The night will be filled with laughs, worship, Bible study, and prayer. You may RSVP via the event page(s) on Realm or Facebook. Please add your email address so that we can keep you updated throughout the class. If you have any questions, feel free to email [email protected]
- Please RSVP to let us know you will be in attendance indicating in person or online. We ask that your RSVP accurately reflect the number of individuals who plan to attend. Also, please update your RSVP if plans change and you are unable to attend.
- Please wear a face covering. All individuals, 10 years or older, are asked to wear face coverings. The only exceptions are when wearing one poses a greater “mental or physical health, safety, or security risk.”
- Breakout sessions will be OUTSIDE weather permitting. Please bring a camping chair or something similar. We will provide lighting and insect spray. We will also have breakout group(s) for those joining us online.
- Please recall we will implement social distancing protocols which include maintaining a minimum of two empty seats between parties (i.e. families or individuals attending together) in any row and, where feasible, maintaining six feet of separation between parties in general.
- Additionally, we ask that anyone experiencing any of the following symptoms remain home. Those include: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, feeling feverish or measured temperature greater or equal to 100 degrees F., known close contact with a person who is lab-confirmed to have COVID-19. For the consideration of those around you, please remain home if you are experiencing any of these symptoms.