33 The Series is an experience designed for individuals or groups. 33 is a multi-volume collection. Volume I : A Man and His Design contains six sessions that explore the basic foundations of Authentic Manhood and God’s clear design for men.
Starting with meaningful insights into the current state of manhood, it helps men navigate through some manhood realities that have created cultural confusion. 33 unfolds God’s manhood mandates for all men and offers a clear definition of Authentic Manhood that helps men on their journey.
Each man will learn the four “faces” of manhood and how to anticipate and transition through the specific seasons of life.
- Timeless truths adapted from the original Men’s Fraternity
- A multi-generational and racially-diverse teaching team
- Engaging roundtable discussions
- Exclusive interviews with manhood experts
- Moving testimonies and documentaries
- Teaching combined with a variety of creative elements
- 30 minute sessions
DATES | TIMES | SESSION
The series will be taught on six consecutive Saturday mornings as follows:
- 4/14 | 10-11:30 a.m. | Manhood Realities
- 4/21 | 10-11:30 a.m. | Create and Cultivate
- 4/28 | 10-11:30 a.m. | Manhood Definition
- 5/05 | 10-11:30 a.m. | King/Warrior *
- 5/12 | 10-11:30 a.m. | Lover/Friend
5/26 | 10-11:30 a.m. | Seasons *
* This session will be held at Pastor Jason’s home.
The meetings, with the exception of May 5th and May 26th, will be held at the Phoenix Saloon located at 193 W. San Antonio St, New Braunfels, TX.